WCA 2014 Headlines
News / Radiant Logistics on the acquisition trail, eyeing 'local heroes' as potential partners
US-headquartered freight forwarder Radiant Logistics has continued its international expansion programme with the opening of ...
News / Major boost for Tiaca as the WCA network gives freight forwarders a voice
The introduction of independent freight forwarder network WCA to The International Air Cargo Association (Tiaca) ...
- 1.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 2.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3.CMA CGM sends Asia-Europe box ships via the Cape
- 4.Warehouse operators asked to share the load as imports stack up
- 5.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 1. STEVE MEDLEY on XPO Logistics puts employee safety first during Covid-19
- 2. FactorLoads on K+N uses invoices to show clients their ocean freight carbon footprint
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 4. email@example.com on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 5. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis