Waberer's International Headlines
Premium / Supply chain radar: Is XPO Logistics back on the M&A trail?
Comment: There’s lots of fun stuff happening at the end of this month. Not only is it ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Full distress mode is on at Waberer's
Comment: Waberer’s is never cheap enough despite its equity being currently valued at only about $60m ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Waberer's restructures but remains a stressed tuck-in target without suitors
Comment: As part of our recent coverage of CH Robinson‘s M&A strategy, we highlighted the risks ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: CH Robinson's next deal – the M&A murmerers are in murmer overdrive
Comment: So, after all the past talk and rumours that CH Robinson was ready to beef ...
Premium / Under The Radar: As Waberer's plunges, is anybody ready to bite?
Comment: One year ago, I wrote that Hungary’s Waberer’s Optimum Solution was one of those corporate stories ...
News / Interview: Waberer's CEO on its next deal, the share price and truck driver shortage
It is almost one year since its successful IPO, but Waberer’s has been under pressure ...
News / Organic growth and acquisition take Waberer's profits up a gear
Waberer’s Optimum Solution’s “monumental” growth in 2017 came as a result of organic growth and its acquisition ...
Premium / Analysis: Waberer's looks an appealing takeover target for road rivals
Comment: Hungary’s Waberer’s Optimum Solution remains one those corporate stories that you instinctively sense will end ...
News / Hungarian haulier Waberer's expanding fast as profits surge after record IPO
Increased costs failed to slow growth at Hungarian haulier Waberer’s Optimum Solution, which this week ...
- 1.RTR: Kuehne + Nagel owner sees about 20,000 job cuts – Die Welt
- 2.'No hope' of bounce-back in demand for container shipping this year
- 3.Seaworthiness probe after CMA CGM vessel loses 40 containers in rough seas
- 4.KLM bid to take over grounded carrier Jet's slots at Schiphol fails
- 5.Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 1. Aaliya on Growing demand for space pushes carriers to reinstate blanked voyages
- 2. site on Kontainers and Portrix Logistics Software form unique partnership to deliver integrated rate management and digital front end capabilities
- 3. Horace Moning on The barrier to change for air cargo is not technology, or cash – it’s mindset
- 4. Steve on Expeditors bullish despite volume decline, and still fully staffed despite crisis
- 5. Alex Lennane on Being the current cargo hero won’t save Delta's 777s as the carrier cuts back