Recommends / Lines slap war risk surcharges on Venezuela shipments
Shippers seeking capacity in and out of Venezuela will have to face up to higher ...
Recommends / Another airline quits Venezuela as IATA urges countries to pay up – while Prince William addresses AGM
IATA is having a busy week at its Dublin AGM. Two bits of news have ...
Recommends / Trapped airline cash in Venezuela surges 27% to $3.3bn while GDP growth sinks
Venezuelan importers are not the only ones struggling to cope as dollars become increasingly hard ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones