Recommends / Lines slap war risk surcharges on Venezuela shipments
Shippers seeking capacity in and out of Venezuela will have to face up to higher ...
Recommends / Another airline quits Venezuela as IATA urges countries to pay up – while Prince William addresses AGM
IATA is having a busy week at its Dublin AGM. Two bits of news have ...
Recommends / Trapped airline cash in Venezuela surges 27% to $3.3bn while GDP growth sinks
Venezuelan importers are not the only ones struggling to cope as dollars become increasingly hard ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen