UK ports Headlines
News / Whitehall is 'hanging the UK logistics industry out to dry' on the road to Brexit
An ‘angry’ UK freight industry has lashed out at the government, accusing it of being ...
Recommends / Cargo may face life in the slow lane after Brexit
More woe on the Brexit front: Zeebrugge – according top Bloomberg – has repeated its calls ...
- 1.'No hope' of bounce-back in demand for container shipping this year
- 2.Seaworthiness probe after CMA CGM vessel loses 40 containers in rough seas
- 3.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 4.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 5.Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Platts monthly commentary: As demand begins to revive, fears of a new Asia-Europe rates war mount
- 2. email@example.com on Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 3. Jonny Kery on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms
- 4. John Lew on Demand picking up for DSV China-Europe road freight service
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'No hope' of bounce-back in demand for container shipping this year