News / Tilbury wins CMA CGM North Europe-Med service as lines gear up to meet demand
Tilbury’s London Container Terminal (LCT) will cement its burgeoning position as a UK hub for ...
News / London Gateway wins a call on revamped Hapag-Lloyd / MOL West Africa service
Next week, Japanese carrier MOL ends its direct Algeciras-West Africa (ARS) service and will merge ...
News / Gateway secures first east-west deepsea service, while logistics cluster expands
London Gateway has secured its first deepsea east-west service following the G6 Alliance decision to ...
Recommends / Size matters at Tilbury
With possibly a muttering of “I told you so”, Forth Ports-owned Tilbury London Container Terminal ...
News / MSC diverts another ship to Gateway as Felixstowe berthing delays hit five days
A backlog of ships waiting to berth at the UK’s biggest container port of Felixstowe, ...
News / Hamburg Sud Latin America box services to move from Tilbury to London Gateway
The bitter box port war in the south of the UK has escalated with the ...
News / Tilbury rejects A2B service level claim in spat over hub for new shortsea route
The box port battle in the UK took a new turn last week when Dutch ...
"Organised chaos" as port delays hit UK container supply chains
It was a still and sunny day at Felixstowe last Friday, providing some respite from ...
Comment / Pressure grows as time and circumstance put the squeeze on JIT supply chains
To a retailer, inventory is waste; but with the current bout of weather-delayed consignments, exacerbated ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 2. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 3. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you