UK landbridge Headlines
Recommends / Ireland seeks its own ‘landbridge’ to continental EU
Despite the eleventh-hour agreement between the EU and UK on tariff- and quota-free trade, the ...
Recommends / Ireland faces devastating blow after its failure on ferry services to Europe
Being a hostage to fortune is never a good place to be, and unfortunately that ...
Recommends / ‘More European routes needed’ for Irish ports
For those not involved in the trade sit can sometimes be surprising how much Ireland-continental ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers have 'gone too far' and will 'live to regret their gluttony'
- 1. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 2. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice
- 3. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 5. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread