Recommends / Brexit will mean checks on goods crossing Irish Sea, government admits
Oh gawd. The Brexit mess rears its ugly head once more. According to this report ...
News / Stena to make 150 ferry staff in UK and Ireland redundant and furlough 600
Ferry operator Stena Line has announced that it plans to furlough 600 employees with 150 ...
News / Forwarding not ready for full customs declarations at new EU-UK border
Logistics industry fears are growing after Brexit minister David Davis gave his clearest indication yet that ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers have 'gone too far' and will 'live to regret their gluttony'
- 1. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 2. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice
- 3. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 5. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread