UK airport debate Headlines
News / US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
Embattled UK transport secretary Chris Grayling could come under more pressure, this time as a ...
Recommends / UK parliamentary committee backs Heathrow expansion
It may not be London mayor-elect Sadiq Khan’s first choice, but a parliamentary committee has ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them