People / Hapag-Lloyd expands board following merger with UASC
Hapag-Lloyd has increased its supervisory board from 12 to 16 following its merger with UASC, ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
Hapag-Lloyd and UASC today pushed through further consolidation in the liner shipping industry as the ...
News / Carriers may be getting containership capacity crisis under control at last
Container shipping lines may be finally getting the vessel overcapacity crisis under control. It was revealed today ...
News / More positive Hapag-Lloyd chief shrugs off 2016 $100m loss
Hapag-Lloyd recorded a profit of $46m in the final three months of 2016– a recovery ...
News / Banker queries delay completion of Hapag-Lloyd-UASC merger
The delay in the merger between Hapag-Lloyd and UASC is due to some of the ...
News / UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
UASC has revised the upcoming UK call of its 18,800 teu AL Muraykh from Felixstowe ...
News / Hamburg Süd gets closer to Maersk with new east-west slot charter agreement
Ahead of Maersk’s acquisition of Hamburg Süd, a deal has been reached for the German ...
News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 2. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 3. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you