News / HHLA buys majority stake in new container terminal at port of Trieste
Hamburg-based container terminal operator HHLA is set to enter the Italian market, agreeing to buy ...
News / North-south European rail freight traffic hits the buffers after Rastatt track closure
Growing congestion on the north-south central European rail freight corridors this week prompted an emergency ...
News / Ekol Logistics takes control of port of Triest's ro-ro terminal operator
Fast-growing multimodal Turkish logistics firm Ekol has bought a 65% stake in Europa Multipurpose Terminals ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag