News / North-south European rail freight traffic hits the buffers after Rastatt track closure
Growing congestion on the north-south central European rail freight corridors this week prompted an emergency ...
News / Ekol Logistics takes control of port of Triest's ro-ro terminal operator
Fast-growing multimodal Turkish logistics firm Ekol has bought a 65% stake in Europa Multipurpose Terminals ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise