Transport Logistic 2019 Headlines
News / Improving utilisation levels show ONE is getting back on course
Japanese ocean carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) appears to have fully recovered from its abysmal ...
News / Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
Agility is in the market for a good-sized 3PL acquisition – an interest triggered by ...
News / Forget M&A, we know what pleases our customers, and it isn't that, says Dachser boss
Dachser has ruled itself out of the top-tier M&A market in logistics, questioning the value of major acquisitions to ...
News / Asia-Europe rates flatten, but carriers remain optimistic that a strong peak season awaits
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), which was published one day early this week in ...
News / From 15 to five in just a few years - shippers' declining choice of container carriers
Shippers and forwarders that The Loadstar spoke to at Transport Logistic in Munich this week ...
News / Samskip increases Europe-UK capacity as ferry customers switch to boxes ahead of Brexit
Dutch-based short-sea and multimodal container logistics operator Samskip is pressing on with its contingency plans ...
News / US-China tension casts shadow over Transport Logistic in Munich
Germany is attempting to define itself as the world’s leading logistics country, as Transport Logistic ...
Back to Munich: Transport Logistic - featuring Air Cargo Europe
transport logistic: The world’s leading trade fair for logistics, mobility, IT, and supply chain management ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones