Transport Logistic 2019 Headlines
News / Improving utilisation levels show ONE is getting back on course
Japanese ocean carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) appears to have fully recovered from its abysmal ...
News / Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
Agility is in the market for a good-sized 3PL acquisition – an interest triggered by ...
News / Forget M&A, we know what pleases our customers, and it isn't that, says Dachser boss
Dachser has ruled itself out of the top-tier M&A market in logistics, questioning the value of major acquisitions to ...
News / Asia-Europe rates flatten, but carriers remain optimistic that a strong peak season awaits
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), which was published one day early this week in ...
News / From 15 to five in just a few years - shippers' declining choice of container carriers
Shippers and forwarders that The Loadstar spoke to at Transport Logistic in Munich this week ...
News / Samskip increases Europe-UK capacity as ferry customers switch to boxes ahead of Brexit
Dutch-based short-sea and multimodal container logistics operator Samskip is pressing on with its contingency plans ...
News / US-China tension casts shadow over Transport Logistic in Munich
Germany is attempting to define itself as the world’s leading logistics country, as Transport Logistic ...
- 1.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 4.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 5.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 1. Alan Hedge on Amazon is 'playing chess' with its air partners: time to rethink?
- 2. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 3. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 4. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings