Transport Logistic 2019 Headlines
News / Improving utilisation levels show ONE is getting back on course
Japanese ocean carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) appears to have fully recovered from its abysmal ...
News / Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
Agility is in the market for a good-sized 3PL acquisition – an interest triggered by ...
News / Forget M&A, we know what pleases our customers, and it isn't that, says Dachser boss
Dachser has ruled itself out of the top-tier M&A market in logistics, questioning the value of major acquisitions to ...
News / Asia-Europe rates flatten, but carriers remain optimistic that a strong peak season awaits
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), which was published one day early this week in ...
News / From 15 to five in just a few years - shippers' declining choice of container carriers
Shippers and forwarders that The Loadstar spoke to at Transport Logistic in Munich this week ...
News / Samskip increases Europe-UK capacity as ferry customers switch to boxes ahead of Brexit
Dutch-based short-sea and multimodal container logistics operator Samskip is pressing on with its contingency plans ...
News / US-China tension casts shadow over Transport Logistic in Munich
Germany is attempting to define itself as the world’s leading logistics country, as Transport Logistic ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 3.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates