Transport Logistic 2019 Headlines
News / Improving utilisation levels show ONE is getting back on course
Japanese ocean carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) appears to have fully recovered from its abysmal ...
News / Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
Agility is in the market for a good-sized 3PL acquisition – an interest triggered by ...
News / Forget M&A, we know what pleases our customers, and it isn't that, says Dachser boss
Dachser has ruled itself out of the top-tier M&A market in logistics, questioning the value of major acquisitions to ...
News / Asia-Europe rates flatten, but carriers remain optimistic that a strong peak season awaits
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), which was published one day early this week in ...
News / From 15 to five in just a few years - shippers' declining choice of container carriers
Shippers and forwarders that The Loadstar spoke to at Transport Logistic in Munich this week ...
News / Samskip increases Europe-UK capacity as ferry customers switch to boxes ahead of Brexit
Dutch-based short-sea and multimodal container logistics operator Samskip is pressing on with its contingency plans ...
News / US-China tension casts shadow over Transport Logistic in Munich
Germany is attempting to define itself as the world’s leading logistics country, as Transport Logistic ...
Back to Munich: Transport Logistic - featuring Air Cargo Europe
transport logistic: The world’s leading trade fair for logistics, mobility, IT, and supply chain management ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route