Transport Logistic 2015 Headlines
News / Co-operation the key to a new strategy as Cargolux eyes prime 'logistics clusters'
Cargolux, caught between its relatively difficult hubs of Luxembourg and Zhengzhou, is opting for a ...
News / 'Time to focus on shipper needs' – more air cargo carriers switch to all-in rates
Shippers and forwarders are welcoming the near-silent move by many airlines to introduce all-in rates. Emirates ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd chief: G6 alliance is sailing in calmer waters now, but rates must rise
The G6 deepsea container shipping alliance looks set to continue for at least two more ...
News / Air cargo must have a digital strategy – 'not just for growth, but for survival'
Players in the air cargo industry without a digital strategy for the future face a ...
News / Dachser seeking takeover targets in the US to reinforce its forwarding network
German road transport giant Dachser is looking for acquisition targets in the US to strengthen ...
News / Volga-Dnepr rebrands Atran fleet in restructure of air cargo services
The Volga-Dnepr group is undergoing restructuring as it considers the “optimisation of its portfolio” – ...
News / Rhenus boosts services as sanctions push imports through more Russian borders
German logistics provider Rhenus is looking to expand its freight handling and customs clearance facilities ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?