TPM Asia 2019 Headlines
News / Trade war has accelerated the 'internationalisation' of Chinese companies
The latest trade war truce at the weekend is unlikely to reverse shipping lines’ increased ...
News / Good news and cautious news for liners in the run-up to IMO 2020
Fresh concerns have been raised over the liner industry’s ability to recoup the increased fuel ...
News / Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
China Cosco Shipping executive vice president Wang Haimin has rubbished the idea that carriers can ...
News / LSPs could become the new 'heroes' of a changing apparel industry
The sourcing shake-up sparked by the US-China trade war means logistics service providers could become ...
- 1.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 2.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – the 'brain drain' spreads to Toronto, with K+N & Flexport sniffing
- 1. Derrick on US retail supply chains may not cope with a bumper holiday season
- 2. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 3. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 4. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 5. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier