TPM Asia 2019 Headlines
News / Ports need to be sharing technology and data for smoother operations
Port authorities need to “step up” and work together to improve data sharing for the ...
News / Trade war has accelerated the 'internationalisation' of Chinese companies
The latest trade war truce at the weekend is unlikely to reverse shipping lines’ increased ...
News / Good news and cautious news for liners in the run-up to IMO 2020
Fresh concerns have been raised over the liner industry’s ability to recoup the increased fuel ...
News / Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
China Cosco Shipping executive vice president Wang Haimin has rubbished the idea that carriers can ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 4.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 5.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. email@example.com on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi