TPM Asia 2019 Headlines
News / Ports need to be sharing technology and data for smoother operations
Port authorities need to “step up” and work together to improve data sharing for the ...
News / Trade war has accelerated the 'internationalisation' of Chinese companies
The latest trade war truce at the weekend is unlikely to reverse shipping lines’ increased ...
News / Good news and cautious news for liners in the run-up to IMO 2020
Fresh concerns have been raised over the liner industry’s ability to recoup the increased fuel ...
News / Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
China Cosco Shipping executive vice president Wang Haimin has rubbished the idea that carriers can ...
News / LSPs could become the new 'heroes' of a changing apparel industry
The sourcing shake-up sparked by the US-China trade war means logistics service providers could become ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.The calm before the 'supply chain storm' when China's air freight rates soar
- 5.Analysis: Targeting CH Robinson
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen