TOC Europe 2018 Headlines
News / Competition red tape may tie major carriers in too many knots for more M&A
The era of large-scale consolidation among the major container carriers is likely at an end, delegates ...
News / Ports and their equipment suppliers aim to set standards for a hi-tech future
The disconnect between container ports and the industry that supplies its equipment could be partially ...
News / Knowledge is key in the supply chain's battle to keep out counterfeit goods
Efforts to curtail the supply chain of counterfeit goods should be part of the everyday ...
News / Hamburg and Rotterdam lead the way in call for data sharing among ports
Two of Europe’s largest container gateways, Rotterdam and Hamburg, today revealed that they have been involved in ‘unprecedented ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price