TOC Americas 2012 Headlines
Flower shippers look to stick the petal in the metal
It’s not all bad news coming from the icy reefer trades. The container industry’s doldrums ...
Shippers reveal concerns over the arrival of big box ships
Despite the cost-saving arguments used to support orders of super post-Panamax boxships, carriers are far ...
Panama Canal set to talk tolls with carriers as expansion nears completion
Talks are due to start next week between the Panama Canal Authority (ACP) and the ...
LA-Long Beach strike ends - backlog to continue into next year
The 14 strike-hit container terminals in the US west coast ports of Los Angeles and ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight