The weather report Headlines
Recommends / Typhoon Meranti hits Xiamen airport and Kaohsiung port
Xiamen Airport has been badly damaged by Typhoon Meranti, according to Flightglobal. While there is ...
News / Supply chain disruption cost $56bn last year - and there's more risk to come
New research from the British Standards Institute (BSI) has found that global supply chains gained ...
Recommends / Airlines and railways cancel services as winter storm Jonas hits US east coast
Airlines have cancelled more than 2,500 flights as the US east coast prepares for Winter ...
Recommends / Heavy rain puts a dampener on operations in Chennai
It doesn’t rain; it pours. Nowhere is this truer than South India’s commercial capital of ...
- 1.UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 3.On the wires: Søren Toft, MSC steal Maersk's thunder in November rain
- 4.Exclusive: IATA faces legal backlash over 'dangerous' CASS irregularities
- 5.Market insight: Toft's quick exit from APMM – it was 'the hardest decision in my life'
- 1. Spicoli on UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2. Matt on Wincanton reports successful H1 and will press on with probe into Stobart
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 4. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?