The second life of Li & Fung Headlines
Recommends / Fung family and GLP Group offer to privatise Li & Fung at 150% premium
Well, there is always someone seeing the opportunity. Li & Fung may de-list and go ...
News / Li & Fung weaves its way towards fully digital apparel supply chain with sewbot deal
The era of the digital textile supply chain came a step nearer yesterday after Hong ...
News / Logistics the star performer as Li & Fung predicts a tough road ahead
Hong Kong apparel sourcing and logistics firm Li & Fung is warning 2017 is likely to ...
Premium / Analysis: Fortune favours the brave, but will Li & Fung heed the warning signs?
Comment: “During these turbulent times, our business foundation remains solid” – Li & Fung chief executive ...
Recommends / Billionaire brothers see no turnaround for the global economy
More depressing news this week came out of Hong Kong, where sourcing giant Li & ...
News / Li & Fung starts to reap the benefits of its major expansion in the logistics sector
Nearly a year after becoming a more logistics-focused company, Li & Fung is beginning to ...
Li & Fung closer to sale of its branding business and a return to logistics roots
Hong Kong-based sourcing and logistics giant Li & Fung moved a step closer to splitting ...
News / Li & Fung transforms into a sea freight forwarder with China Container Line buy
One of the world’s largest retail sourcing companies, Hong Kong-based Li & Fung, is set ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag