The recycling business Headlines
Recommends / UK plastics recycling under investigation for fraud and corruption
Six UK plastic waste exporters have had their licences suspended or cancelled in the past ...
Recommends / China government set on total ban on scrap imports
While carriers nervously wait to see how the unfolding trade war between the US and ...
News / Asian ports under pressure after China ban on plastic and paper waste
Port operations in South-east Asia have come under increasing pressure from a build-up in scrap ...
News / Container lines will feel the pinch as China restricts import of waste for recycling
Container shipping lines could lose around 5m teu of cargo a year following the recent import ...
Recommends / As China goes greener, people, businesses and nations will feel the pinch
This year sees China begins a greener era. According to this Quartz report, the world’s ...
Recommends / China's environment ministry to 'encourage' more recycling
Intrinsically connected to the ban on imported paper, cardboard and plastic scrap products in China, ...
News / China crackdown on quality of waste imports a blow to recycling sector
China’s Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) has rejected claims that the government’s radical steps to ...
News / Shipping lines reluctant to give up 'the old ways' and go digital in the blockchain revolution
Six months after the implementation of verified gross mass (VGM) requirements, traditional anxieties in the freight ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?