the Philippines Headlines
News / Ezyhaul raises $16m to expand trucking app into Indonesia and the Philippines
Malaysia-based Ezyhaul has raised US$16m in a Series B fundraising round, one of the largest ...
News / DP World gearing up for automotive boom in South-east Asia
DP World is developing its automotive logistics capabilities in South-east Asia, as the region’s preference ...
News / LBC Express growing as e-commerce drives logistics boom in the Philippines
Philippines courier company LBC Express is expanding rapidly on the back of rising consumer spending ...
News / Crane Worldwide sees supply chain technology as the key to continued growth in Asia-Pacific
You could forgive industry veteran Jim Crane having a wry smile at the predicament private ...
News / Divert cargo from congested Manila, says think-tank, but port says 'we can cope'
A government-run think-tank is calling for cargo to be diverted from the port of Manila ...
News / Inland box depot and new vehicle booking system could ease Manila port congestion
Two new developments have the potential to ease the congestion at Manila port: the opening ...
News / $30bn plan to create three new Philippine islands for major new seaport and airport
Congestion at the key Filipino gateway of Manila could have a long-term solution in the ...
Recommends / Manila drowning under glut of shipping containers
Just how bad has congestion at Manila, gateway to the Philippines, become? Really, really bad, ...
- 1.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 2.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 3.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 4.'Abusive' ocean carriers driving forwarders to air freight, and rates are rising
- 5.'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 1. Clive Broadhead on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Covid panic and delays at Shanghai Airport as cargo workers test positive
- 3. Richard Bollard on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 4. Chris Osborne on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders
- 5. Ian Forrest on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders