the Philippines Headlines
News / DP World gearing up for automotive boom in South-east Asia
DP World is developing its automotive logistics capabilities in South-east Asia, as the region’s preference ...
News / LBC Express growing as e-commerce drives logistics boom in the Philippines
Philippines courier company LBC Express is expanding rapidly on the back of rising consumer spending ...
News / Crane Worldwide sees supply chain technology as the key to continued growth in Asia-Pacific
You could forgive industry veteran Jim Crane having a wry smile at the predicament private ...
News / Divert cargo from congested Manila, says think-tank, but port says 'we can cope'
A government-run think-tank is calling for cargo to be diverted from the port of Manila ...
News / Inland box depot and new vehicle booking system could ease Manila port congestion
Two new developments have the potential to ease the congestion at Manila port: the opening ...
News / $30bn plan to create three new Philippine islands for major new seaport and airport
Congestion at the key Filipino gateway of Manila could have a long-term solution in the ...
Recommends / Manila drowning under glut of shipping containers
Just how bad has congestion at Manila, gateway to the Philippines, become? Really, really bad, ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 4.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. email@example.com on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi