the Philippines Headlines
News / Ezyhaul raises $16m to expand trucking app into Indonesia and the Philippines
Malaysia-based Ezyhaul has raised US$16m in a Series B fundraising round, one of the largest ...
News / DP World gearing up for automotive boom in South-east Asia
DP World is developing its automotive logistics capabilities in South-east Asia, as the region’s preference ...
News / LBC Express growing as e-commerce drives logistics boom in the Philippines
Philippines courier company LBC Express is expanding rapidly on the back of rising consumer spending ...
News / Crane Worldwide sees supply chain technology as the key to continued growth in Asia-Pacific
You could forgive industry veteran Jim Crane having a wry smile at the predicament private ...
News / Divert cargo from congested Manila, says think-tank, but port says 'we can cope'
A government-run think-tank is calling for cargo to be diverted from the port of Manila ...
News / Inland box depot and new vehicle booking system could ease Manila port congestion
Two new developments have the potential to ease the congestion at Manila port: the opening ...
News / $30bn plan to create three new Philippine islands for major new seaport and airport
Congestion at the key Filipino gateway of Manila could have a long-term solution in the ...
Recommends / Manila drowning under glut of shipping containers
Just how bad has congestion at Manila, gateway to the Philippines, become? Really, really bad, ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag