People / Johan Ehn appointed GAC managing director in Sweden
GAC has appointed Johan Ehn as its managing director in Sweden. Mr Ehn brings more than ...
News / Dispute at Gothenburg pushes container traffic to capital's expanding port
The continuing stand-off between labour and management at Sweden’s main box gateway of Gothenburg is ...
News / APMT unveils job cuts at strike-hit Gothenburg as congestion builds at alternate ports
APM Terminals is to make more than a third of its Gothenburg terminal workforce redundant. The announcement ...
News / Gothenburg lockout 'descends into farce' as mediators say they've had enough
A labour dispute at Sweden’s main container terminal has descended into farce, with government-appointed mediators ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.UK shipping sector wants assurance on four areas of concern over IMO 2020
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage