News / Swedish docker unions clash as ports lock out striking workers
Sweden’s container ports have been crippled by a mass walkout by dockers, following a row over union representation. A spokesperson ...
People / Johan Ehn appointed GAC managing director in Sweden
GAC has appointed Johan Ehn as its managing director in Sweden. Mr Ehn brings more than ...
News / Dispute at Gothenburg pushes container traffic to capital's expanding port
The continuing stand-off between labour and management at Sweden’s main box gateway of Gothenburg is ...
News / APMT unveils job cuts at strike-hit Gothenburg as congestion builds at alternate ports
APM Terminals is to make more than a third of its Gothenburg terminal workforce redundant. The announcement ...
News / Gothenburg lockout 'descends into farce' as mediators say they've had enough
A labour dispute at Sweden’s main container terminal has descended into farce, with government-appointed mediators ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 4.ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since the MOL Comfort
- 5.More box ships skip UK hub ports and forwarders urge EC to intervene
- 1. Si on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 2. Patrick Rumble on Lines using cheaper Cape of Good Hope route will cost Suez Canal $10m
- 3. [email protected] on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 4. [email protected] on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on India's SpiceJet eyes cargo flights to the US, starting with PPE