Sulphur regulations Headlines
Comment / Q&A with Carnival's Kaczmarek – scrubber critics lack experience or knowledge of systems
I recently asked Michael Kaczmarek, senior vice president marine technology at Carnival Corporation, a $29bn-market-cap behemoth, what he ...
News / Time pressure on carriers to decide on scrubbers or more expensive greener fuel
With just over 18 months until the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap regulations come into force, ...
News / Box lines face extra $34bn for low-sulphur fuel if shipowners don't install scrubbers
Within two years it will be illegal to power a ship with fuel having more than 0.5% ...
News / 'Prepare your vessels for new lower emissions rules or face the consequences'
Ships that do not comply with the forthcoming 0.5% sulphur cap on fuel oil could ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 5.The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules