STG Logistics Headlines
People / Four new vice presidents strengthen management team at STG Logistics
STG Logistics has beefed up its management with the appointment of four vice presidents. Paloma Burnell ...
Premium / Supply Chain Radar Exclusive: AP Møller-Maersk ready to deploy its firepower in the US
Comment: The management team of AP Møller-Maersk Group (APPM) has had a very busy week, but ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi
- 3.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 4.Force majeure: getting it wrong can be a very expensive business
- 5.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi