St Petersburg Headlines
News / Hapag-Lloyd suspends three Baltic feeder services as volumes collapse
Hapag-Lloyd is to suspend three of its six North European feeder services, as volumes in ...
Maersk begins construction of Russia's first state-of-the-art cold store in St Petersburg
Maersk is set to build the first state-of-the-art cold store in St Petersburg designed to ...
News / Maersk set to debut TradeLens in St Petersburg after signing MoU with Russian government
Maersk and the Russian government have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to launch the ...
Recommends / St Petersburg’s new port aims to be top Russian cargo hub
St Petersburg’s new deepwater port, Bronka, has said it is positive about the future despite ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers have 'gone too far' and will 'live to regret their gluttony'
- 1. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 2. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice
- 3. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 5. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread