Soren Toft Headlines
Premium / Market Insight: As Toft joins, MSC charts new course & Aponte Snr 'steps back'
Comment: “And suddenly you know: It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of ...
Premium / Market Insight: APMM – How Dybeck Happe's departure comes at the worst possible time
Comment: The excerpt below was this week’s soft headline story, or so I thought, until the ...
Premium / Market insight: As Toft joins MSC, will all the crew stay on the ship?
Comment: One of the side stories related to the shocking appointment of Søren Toft as chief executive ...
Premium / Market Insight: AP Møller-Mærsk + MSC – things you cannot buy...
Comment: I had the most joyful conversations this week with senior trade sources who validated, from ...
News / Soren Toft is confirmed as MSC's new chief executive
The world’s second-largest shipping line MSC has confirmed that former Maersk chief operating officer Soren ...
News / 'Strong operational performance' in Q3 keeps Maersk on course
Maersk delivered a strong result across its shipping, logistics, services and terminals portfolio in the ...
Premium / On the wires: Søren Toft, MSC steal Maersk's thunder in November rain
Comment: “While the global container demand, as expected, was lower in Q3 due to weaker growth ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: UPS & DSV face reckoning as CH Robinson smashes expectations
- 2.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 3.Air freight rates still rising: 'the last thing shippers want in this market'
- 4.Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5.IAG Cargo passenger-freighter strategy pays off as yields rocket
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 3. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season
- 5. David Brent on Market talk: anger and sadness as Panalpina sign falls at Basel HQ