Recommends / Sky Lease Cargo 747-400F goes off runway at Halifax, causing significant damage
Sky Lease Cargo, sister company of now-defunct Centurion Air Cargo, suffered a runway excursion in ...
News / Grounded Centurion Air Cargo in plea to DoT for more time, as potential investor appears
Centurion Air Cargo is in talks with an investor with an eye on resuming operations. However, it ...
News / To fly again, Centurion Air Cargo must provide 'evidence of fitness to operate'
The US Department of Transport has called on Centurion Air Cargo to provide evidence of ...
News / Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
Centurion and Amerijet have successfully hampered Venezuelan carrier Transcarga’s attempts to operate in the US ...
News / Centurion pays its $750,000 leasing debt fast after US marshalls seize 747 freighter
Growing market speculation that Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister Sky Lease again faced financial ...
News / Smaller all-freighter airlines are feeling the pressure as air cargo markets weaken
Fuel prices may be low, but depressed air cargo yields and volumes are hitting some ...
News / More pressure on Centurion Air Cargo as Brazilian judge orders 747F impounded
The financial challenges that have plagued Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister airline SkyLease resulted ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 4.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps