Recommends / Sky Lease Cargo 747-400F goes off runway at Halifax, causing significant damage
Sky Lease Cargo, sister company of now-defunct Centurion Air Cargo, suffered a runway excursion in ...
News / Grounded Centurion Air Cargo in plea to DoT for more time, as potential investor appears
Centurion Air Cargo is in talks with an investor with an eye on resuming operations. However, it ...
News / To fly again, Centurion Air Cargo must provide 'evidence of fitness to operate'
The US Department of Transport has called on Centurion Air Cargo to provide evidence of ...
News / Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
Centurion and Amerijet have successfully hampered Venezuelan carrier Transcarga’s attempts to operate in the US ...
News / Centurion pays its $750,000 leasing debt fast after US marshalls seize 747 freighter
Growing market speculation that Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister Sky Lease again faced financial ...
News / Smaller all-freighter airlines are feeling the pressure as air cargo markets weaken
Fuel prices may be low, but depressed air cargo yields and volumes are hitting some ...
News / More pressure on Centurion Air Cargo as Brazilian judge orders 747F impounded
The financial challenges that have plagued Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister airline SkyLease resulted ...
- 1.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 4.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 5.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 1. steve kinsell on Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 2. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 3. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 4. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings