Recommends / Sky Lease Cargo 747-400F goes off runway at Halifax, causing significant damage
Sky Lease Cargo, sister company of now-defunct Centurion Air Cargo, suffered a runway excursion in ...
News / Grounded Centurion Air Cargo in plea to DoT for more time, as potential investor appears
Centurion Air Cargo is in talks with an investor with an eye on resuming operations. However, it ...
News / To fly again, Centurion Air Cargo must provide 'evidence of fitness to operate'
The US Department of Transport has called on Centurion Air Cargo to provide evidence of ...
News / Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
Centurion and Amerijet have successfully hampered Venezuelan carrier Transcarga’s attempts to operate in the US ...
News / Centurion pays its $750,000 leasing debt fast after US marshalls seize 747 freighter
Growing market speculation that Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister Sky Lease again faced financial ...
News / Smaller all-freighter airlines are feeling the pressure as air cargo markets weaken
Fuel prices may be low, but depressed air cargo yields and volumes are hitting some ...
News / More pressure on Centurion Air Cargo as Brazilian judge orders 747F impounded
The financial challenges that have plagued Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister airline SkyLease resulted ...
News / Centurion Air Cargo wins approval for China charters via sister carrier SkyLease
Miami-based SkyLease Cargo has won approval to operate charters to China, using a 747-400ERF. The news ...
- 1.UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 3.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 4.Analysis: DSV Panalpina – I smell fear in the market as its model becomes the benchmark
- 5.Its 'winning strategy' delivers as Expeditors weathers 'challenging' market
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease