Seaborne Freight Headlines
Recommends / Government pays Eurotunnel £33m over Brexit ferry case
For the UK Department for Transport (DfT) and its beleaguered minister (under pressure from all ...
News / Arklow Shipping was backing Seaborne, laying plans for no-deal ferry services
As lawyers for the UK government and cross-Channel fixed link operator Eurotunnel met in the ...
Recommends / Chris Grayling terminates contract with no-deal Brexit ferry company
The misery continues to pile up on the desk of UK transport secretary Chris Grayling ...
News / 'Keep the freight moving, worry about Seaborne contract legality later'
The rule of law is a luxury the UK can no longer afford as it ...
News / Pressure increases on Grayling and 'illegal' Seaborne Freight contract
Further allegations have rocked the UK’s Department for Transport, with besieged secretary of state Chris ...
News / Transport secretary Grayling 'acted illegally' in awarding Brexit ferry contracts
UK transport secretary Chris Grayling may have broken the law by awarding contracts for ro-ro ...
News / Port of Ramsgate/Seaborne Freight ferry service 'won't be fit for purpose'
A deal between Ramsgate port and prospective cross-channel ferry operator Seaborne Freight is expected to ...
News / More questions raised over Seaborne's ability to operate Ramsgate ferries
Seaborne Freight is hoping to have completed its dredging at the port of Ramsgate by ...
- 1.US tech start-up RPA set to disrupt logistics with AI bots
- 2.Maersk's digital drive into India's trucking sector via tie-up with online platform
- 3.MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 4.M&A radar exclusive: DSV Panalpina – here is the 'organisational chart' of its core unit
- 5.On the wires: 'No interest whatsoever' in troubled Toll Group as it readies for deeper cuts & misery builds
- 1. Mike Wackett on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 2. Mike Wackett on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 3. Wim Van Deyck on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 4. katherine on East Europe’s logistics players growing fast, but need infrastructure support
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Supply chain radar: DSV + Panalpina – here comes the love...