Seaborne Freight Headlines
Recommends / Government pays Eurotunnel £33m over Brexit ferry case
For the UK Department for Transport (DfT) and its beleaguered minister (under pressure from all ...
Recommends / Chris Grayling terminates contract with no-deal Brexit ferry company
The misery continues to pile up on the desk of UK transport secretary Chris Grayling ...
News / 'Keep the freight moving, worry about Seaborne contract legality later'
The rule of law is a luxury the UK can no longer afford as it ...
News / Pressure increases on Grayling and 'illegal' Seaborne Freight contract
Further allegations have rocked the UK’s Department for Transport, with besieged secretary of state Chris ...
News / Transport secretary Grayling 'acted illegally' in awarding Brexit ferry contracts
UK transport secretary Chris Grayling may have broken the law by awarding contracts for ro-ro ...
News / Port of Ramsgate/Seaborne Freight ferry service 'won't be fit for purpose'
A deal between Ramsgate port and prospective cross-channel ferry operator Seaborne Freight is expected to ...
News / More questions raised over Seaborne's ability to operate Ramsgate ferries
Seaborne Freight is hoping to have completed its dredging at the port of Ramsgate by ...
News / Furore over Brexit ferry contract at Ramsgate is 'overblown nonsense'
“Brexit tribalism” is at the heart of the furore surrounding the UK government’s decision to ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you