Brexit News / 'An invisible traffic jam of exports' as shipper anxiety builds
There is an invisible traffic jam of UK exports building, amid increasing business risk-adverseness, according ...
Brexit News / Post-Brexit Northern Ireland volumes shipping via Scotland instead of Dublin
“Huge market distortion” is taking place across the UK port sector as supply chains adapt to post-Brexit ...
Brexit News / Scottish shellfish lorries in Brexit protest park-up at Downing Street
Traffic is plaguing Whitehall after “dozens” of (mostly) Scottish shellfish lorries parked up outside Downing ...
Brexit News / New customs systems 'not up to speed', sparking NI truck shortage fears
Northern Ireland continues to bear the brunt of changes brought about by Brexit as concerns ...
News / P&O Ferries boosts capacity to compensate for lost Scotland-Europe freight link
In response to the recent demise of Scotland’s only direct maritime ro-ro link with continental ...
News / Scottish whisky shippers on the rocks as dock workers at Grangemouth launch strike
A two-week strike beginning today at Scotland’s biggest container port of Grangemouth threatens to seriously ...
Recommends / Scotland decides: what does shipping think?
This month’s vote on Scotland’s possible independence looms large over the UK. Even if it ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 5.No rate relief for ocean shippers as hopes of usual post-CNY slump sink
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag