News / New hope for troubled Chile that it can save $4.6bn salmon export market
Chile hopes to see its salmon exports begin again this week, following the protests and ...
Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
Canada’s leading perishables forwarder is building a second leg to stand on – its core ...
LATAM Cargo Santiago-Chicago B767F perishables service takes off next month
Having added a B767 freighter to its fleet, LATAM Cargo has wasted no time in ...
New Hainan Airlines service offers Norway fish exports a quicker way to China
Chinese carrier Hainan Airlines is to operate direct flights between Oslo and Beijing as the ...
DHL doubles air freight capacity to Asia as demand grows for Norwegian salmon
DHL Global Forwarding is hoping to capitalise on rising demand for Norwegian seafood with the ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode