News / New hope for troubled Chile that it can save $4.6bn salmon export market
Chile hopes to see its salmon exports begin again this week, following the protests and ...
Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
Canada’s leading perishables forwarder is building a second leg to stand on – its core ...
LATAM Cargo Santiago-Chicago B767F perishables service takes off next month
Having added a B767 freighter to its fleet, LATAM Cargo has wasted no time in ...
New Hainan Airlines service offers Norway fish exports a quicker way to China
Chinese carrier Hainan Airlines is to operate direct flights between Oslo and Beijing as the ...
DHL doubles air freight capacity to Asia as demand grows for Norwegian salmon
DHL Global Forwarding is hoping to capitalise on rising demand for Norwegian seafood with the ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 3.Why millennials overlook a career in logistics – by a millennial
- 4.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 5.Vessels redirect to other ports as strike chaos continues at Montreal
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season