News / New hope for troubled Chile that it can save $4.6bn salmon export market
Chile hopes to see its salmon exports begin again this week, following the protests and ...
Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
Canada’s leading perishables forwarder is building a second leg to stand on – its core ...
LATAM Cargo Santiago-Chicago B767F perishables service takes off next month
Having added a B767 freighter to its fleet, LATAM Cargo has wasted no time in ...
New Hainan Airlines service offers Norway fish exports a quicker way to China
Chinese carrier Hainan Airlines is to operate direct flights between Oslo and Beijing as the ...
DHL doubles air freight capacity to Asia as demand grows for Norwegian salmon
DHL Global Forwarding is hoping to capitalise on rising demand for Norwegian seafood with the ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag