Route canal work Headlines
Recommends / Nicaragua's canal: in a sleepy Pacific port, something stirs
Oh wow, here comes the Nicaragua Canal once more… There has been little more than ...
Recommends / Egypt seeks new Suez Canal toll deal with global shipping lines
Not sure if this is that much of a surprise – as The Loadstar reported ...
News / Panama Canal retakes market share from Suez as battle for Asia-USEC traffic heats up
Following the inauguration of the Panama Canal’s new lock system at the end of last ...
News / Changing times: how the wider Panama Canal may make 200 boxships redundant
The opening of the expanded Panama Canal next year will bring uncertain employment prospects for ...
Recommends / Panama Canal crack won’t delay expansion opening, says contractor
You have to admit, the photos that came out of Panama showing the cracks in ...
Saudi proposes plan to dig Strait of Hormuz bypass
Here’s one from the left field: Saudi Arabia is reportedly drawing up plans to develop ...
Union threat to strike over Panama Canal expansion gives Suez a boost
The union representing construction workers building the Panama Canal acted with exquisite timing at the ...
Recommends / Record-breaking fiscal years for east and Gulf coast ports
The informative Cathy Roberson has published a blog on the changing cargo flows of US ...
News / Reopening El Salam bridge would boost Egypt's economy after Suez expansion
While the completed Suez Canal expansion project, set to be formally opened today with the ...
News / Can Egypt afford Suez route canal work? Industry and logistics may pay the bills
With Egyptian president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi set to open the new Suez Canal expansion tomorrow, ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?