News / K+N restructures Asia Pacific operations for 'a new dimension of growth'
Kuehne + Nagel has consolidated its Asia Pacific operations into one regional headquarters, in Singapore. The ...
Premium / Market Insight: K+N clicks 'undo' in Asia – here's the new 'unified regional management team'
Comment: You might have well read the latest reorganisational news – recreational, for some – concerning ...
Premium / M&A radar: Private equity sniffing around Toll Global Express
Comment: “Toll is continuing to review our operational performance around the world to ensure we are ...
Premium / Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
Comment: That Japan Post doesn’t know what to do with Australia’s Toll Group is well known, ...
Premium / Market Insight: Kuehne + Nagel rumoured to quicken its Asia restructure as trade wars bite
Comment: It doesn’t surprise you to hear that all the major 3PLs are tightening their belts ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Is bellwether Kuehne + Nagel losing its mojo?
Comment: The bearish mood in the marketplace is pretty all-pervasive when it comes to sharing views ...
Premium / Market Insight: Why nervous Kuehne + Nagel is in the midst of an existential crisis
Comment: The market talk and rumours surrounding the latest corporate restructuring – which mainly concerns staff ...
Premium / Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
Comment: I have spent so much time on the Damco story over the past few weeks ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen