F24: Faltering Renault to cut 15,000 jobs worldwide, including 4,600 in France
France 24 reports: French carmaker Renault said on Friday it was launching talks with unions to restructure some plants ...
A 50/50 Fiat Chrysler + Renault merger...
Press release FCA SUBMITS PROPOSAL FOR A TRANSFORMATIVE MERGER WITH GROUPE RENAULT TO CREATE PREEMINENT GLOBAL ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: UPS & DSV face reckoning as CH Robinson smashes expectations
- 2.Air freight rates still rising: 'the last thing shippers want in this market'
- 3.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 4.Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5.Latest freighter fire prompts new questions on lithium battery safety
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 3. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season
- 5. David Brent on Market talk: anger and sadness as Panalpina sign falls at Basel HQ