regional airports Headlines
News / Threat to thousands of Swissport jobs puts regional airports at risk, says union
As feared by the handling sector in the early days of the Covid-19 crisis, high ...
News / Air freight in the UK succeeds 'in spite of government policy, not because of it'
Government policy on air freight must improve if the UK is to reach its potential ...
- 1.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 2.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 5.Maersk in deal to provide global logistics to deliver Covid vaccine for Covaxx
- 1. Christopher Osborne on $5,000+ a box from Asia to Felixstowe – 'the idea is to stop people booking'
- 2. Peter Friedmann on Container shortages a growing problem for US agriculture shippers
- 3. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 4. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 5. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'