News / Covid panic and delays at Shanghai Airport as cargo workers test positive
Shanghai’s Pudong Airport reportedly descended into chaos on Sunday evening after two cargo handlers tested ...
News / Air cargo delays as Covid closes West Terminal at Shanghai Pudong Airport
Freight delays are expected at Shanghai Pudong Airport after a cargo worker was found to ...
News / New lease of air cargo life promised for New York JFK Airport as investment flows
Following a bumper year for air cargo, operators have continuing confidence in the sector, with FedEx and ...
News / No peak season for China's air freight market – 'it's been peak season all year'
China’s air freight market may not see much of a peak in volumes this year ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 2. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 3. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 5. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice