pharma focus Headlines
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
News / IAG Cargo and Cygnus launch weekly freighter to give Swiss pharma a lift
Spanish freight carrier Cygnus Air is to operate a freighter service between Basel and Madrid ...
News / Former SwissWorldCargo chief Oliver Evans takes up role at drone logistics company Matternet
Oliver Evans, former chief cargo officer of SwissWorldCargo and chair of TIACA, has made a ...
News / Logistics firms with UK pharma business must comply with new rule, warns agency
Logistics companies in the UK, which are transporting or holding medicines for people or animals, ...
News / Air freight will be critical to new trends in pharmaceutical supply chains
Air freight is critical to the pharmaceutical industry, especially as supply chains become increasingly complex, ...
- 1.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 2.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3.CMA CGM sends Asia-Europe box ships via the Cape
- 4.Warehouse operators asked to share the load as imports stack up
- 5.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 1. STEVE MEDLEY on XPO Logistics puts employee safety first during Covid-19
- 2. FactorLoads on K+N uses invoices to show clients their ocean freight carbon footprint
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 4. email@example.com on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 5. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis