Premium / Supply chain radar: January – the time of year for a Gefco float story
Comment: It must be January, if there are rumours of a Gefco IPO swirling around the ...
Premium / On the wires: Gefco hunting for value-drivers...
Comment: “I am satisfied with the group’s performance over the first nine months despite headwinds in ...
NYT: Fiat Chrysler and PSA, maker of Peugeot, to merge
The New York Times writes: “Fiat Chrysler and PSA of France announced on Thursday that ...
RTR: Fiat talking to Peugeot-Citroen over merger – VIDEO
REUTERS writes: “Fiat-Chrysler and Peugeot owner PSA have confirmed they are in talks over a tie-up ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag