- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.Air cargo: 'the madness has gone, it's the new normal – but what's next?'
- 3.Probe into Ukraine International after 'tragic loss of animal life on our flight'
- 4.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5.Market Insight: Toft start date revealed, new Maersk finance hire has 3PL baggage
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. email@example.com on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'