News / Africa may be the source of the tech-savvy next generation of GSAs
Africa’s greatest advantage is its youthful population; the youngest in the world, the continent boasts ...
News / Eric Martin-Neuville to head global forwarding as Geodis revamps regional network
Geodis has undertaken a “root and branch restructuring” of its board, operational team and regional ...
People / All change at Cathay Pacific Cargo as Mark Sutch goes to India and Ronald Lam named cargo director
Cathay Pacific has appointed Ronald Lam (pictured above) as director of cargo, following the announcement ...
People / Allport hires Damco's Alan Kenning to head supply chain management
Alan Kenning has left Damco, where he was head of key account and strategic sales, ...
News / FIATA's Young Freight Forwarder of the Year is following in her mother's footsteps
The 2015 Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year is Daniella Smal of Zambia, who ...
- 1.M&A radar: XPO Logistics break-up shows the way, FedEx next?
- 2.Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes
- 3.Supply chain radar: DSV Panalpina – up, up and away...
- 4.SA: XPO can't be serious about a possible break-up
- 5.All change at the top as Ceva Logistics enters phase two of restructure
- 1. email@example.com on US faces an uphill struggle to regain market share lost in the trade war
- 2. EZEIGBO on PUDO points mushroom in bid to cut delivery costs as e-commerce booms
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Maersk chief warns that EU's antitrust policy 'benefits China and the US'
- 4. Redeyedfool35 on FedEx in big-money push to head off unionisation by US workers
- 5. Andreas Koût on Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes