PD Ports Headlines
News / As UK freeport consultation ends, Teesside eyes 'investment and jobs boost'
The UK government will on Monday end industry consultation on proposals to build up to ...
News / Intermodal the key to boosting efficiency and reliability and going greener
Across the worldwide logistics industry, we are seeing a significant shift in modal use as ...
News / Creating freeports will be 'no magic wand' for a post-Brexit Britain
Freeports (otherwise known as free-trade zones, or FTZs) are “not a magic wand for reviving ...
News / Lack of provision for freight in Trans-Pennine rail upgrade a serious mistake
Beleaguered UK secretary of state for transport Chris Grayling has again been rapped, for reportedly ...
People / PD Ports invests in its people with new degree course
PD Ports has launched another degree programme in collaboration with Teesside University, as it seeks ...
News / P&O Ports returns to business as 'star pick' DP World eyes new markets
The P&O Ports brand name is set to re-enter the maritime business after Dubai’s Ports, ...
People / PD Ports' chief David Robinson awarded MBE
PD Ports chief executive officer David Robinson has been awarded an MBE in the New ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag