News / Shipowners back in the driving seat, with brisk business in the charter market
Containership brokers are reporting “brisk business”, although owners are reluctant to fix for longer periods ...
News / Box ship charter market bounces back as idled vessels are recalled to duty
Over 120 idled containerships have been reactivated since 22 June, according to Alphaliner, as green ...
News / Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but trade wars continue to threaten
The number of containerships transiting the Panama Canal during its fiscal year ending 30 September declined slightly, ...
News / One year on, the expanded Panama Canal still 'surpassing expectations'
The Panama Canal Authority (ACP) yesterday celebrated the first anniversary of the opening of the ...
News / Containership supply tight, but carrier clout brings charter rates back down
Despite a limited supply in several sectors, daily hire charter rates for container vessels are ...
News / Containership capacity: owners hoping it's the start of improved returns
Idled containership capacity has shrunk by 28% in the past two weeks to 696,000 teu, ...
News / Alliance reshuffle gives containership charter market a welcome boost
Chartering activity by member lines of the Ocean and THE alliances to plug network gaps ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise