News / Containership supply tight, but carrier clout brings charter rates back down
Despite a limited supply in several sectors, daily hire charter rates for container vessels are ...
News / Containership capacity: owners hoping it's the start of improved returns
Idled containership capacity has shrunk by 28% in the past two weeks to 696,000 teu, ...
News / Alliance reshuffle gives containership charter market a welcome boost
Chartering activity by member lines of the Ocean and THE alliances to plug network gaps ...
Recommends / Biggest salmon producer wants to farm fish on a containership
There’s an interesting concept coming out of Norway. As salmon farms struggle to cope with an ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.UK shipping sector wants assurance on four areas of concern over IMO 2020
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage