News / Box ship charter market bounces back as idled vessels are recalled to duty
Over 120 idled containerships have been reactivated since 22 June, according to Alphaliner, as green ...
News / Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but trade wars continue to threaten
The number of containerships transiting the Panama Canal during its fiscal year ending 30 September declined slightly, ...
News / One year on, the expanded Panama Canal still 'surpassing expectations'
The Panama Canal Authority (ACP) yesterday celebrated the first anniversary of the opening of the ...
News / Containership supply tight, but carrier clout brings charter rates back down
Despite a limited supply in several sectors, daily hire charter rates for container vessels are ...
News / Containership capacity: owners hoping it's the start of improved returns
Idled containership capacity has shrunk by 28% in the past two weeks to 696,000 teu, ...
News / Alliance reshuffle gives containership charter market a welcome boost
Chartering activity by member lines of the Ocean and THE alliances to plug network gaps ...
- 1.Why millennials overlook a career in logistics – by a millennial
- 2.Biman Bangladesh in intensive care as freighter plan goes awry
- 3.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 4.Covid vaccine: is air cargo ready for 'the biggest product launch in history?
- 5.'Challenge and change' ahead: Fred Smith's letter to FedEx shareholders
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Demand driving transpacific prices sky high, with Asia-Europe benefiting too
- 2. Alex Lennane on Demand driving transpacific prices sky high, with Asia-Europe benefiting too
- 3. Chas Deller on Demand driving transpacific prices sky high, with Asia-Europe benefiting too
- 4. Jeffrey Blum on Why millennials overlook a career in logistics – by a millennial
- 5. mezbha uddin on Bangladesh starts work on Matarbari deep sea port