Recommends / Dramatic boxship collision in Karachi caught on video
Footage of a Karachi shipping accident has gone viral after a port worker recorded two boxships colliding ...
Recommends / South Asia: a bump in the 'belt and road'
The Loadstar has repeatedly reported on the trade developments coming with China’s One Belt One ...
Recommends / China’s debt-trap diplomacy
China’s “one belt, one road” (OBOR) initiative has lots of ramifications for the transport and ...
India, Afghanistan plan air cargo link over Pakistan
A new air cargo service between India and Afghanistan is being planned, to avoid putting ...
News / South Asia the star performer in a sluggish first quarter for container ports
With sluggish global container port growth of just 0.5% in the first quarter of the ...
Recommends / Agents urge PIA to start flying mangoes to the UK
Air cargo agents are urging Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) to operate a seasonal freight service ...
News / Adidas eyes supply chain switch to south-east Asia as wages rocket in China
One of the world’s largest sports apparel and footwear manufacturers is considering a large-scale relocation ...
News / Sub-continent faces severe congestion as strikes and rules delay shipments
A three-day freight forwarder shutdown in Pakistan has just ended after the government agreed to ...
News / 3PLs set their sights on South Asia's growing markets, but need to stay lean
Competition between 3PLs in South Asia is heating up as economic conditions make it more ...
Recommends / Why Pakistani shipping fails to sail
Pakistan’s shipping industry is feeling sidelined. Which is not much of a surprise when you ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?