Over the hedge Headlines
HEI: Harley Bassman’s ‘state’ of mind
“Call me crazy, but I have always liked paying income taxes; the more the better”. THE ...
THE HEISENBERG writes: US equities were bludgeoned again on Thursday, falling for a sixth consecutive session ...
Premium / Over the hedge - Ceva & DSV/Panalpina share movements don't prove traders interest in logistics
Comment: Great catch by a couple of my sources in the investor community this week. While the ...
- 1.RTR: Kuehne + Nagel owner sees about 20,000 job cuts – Die Welt
- 2.'No hope' of bounce-back in demand for container shipping this year
- 3.Seaworthiness probe after CMA CGM vessel loses 40 containers in rough seas
- 4.KLM bid to take over grounded carrier Jet's slots at Schiphol fails
- 5.Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 1. Aaliya on Growing demand for space pushes carriers to reinstate blanked voyages
- 2. site on Kontainers and Portrix Logistics Software form unique partnership to deliver integrated rate management and digital front end capabilities
- 3. Horace Moning on The barrier to change for air cargo is not technology, or cash – it’s mindset
- 4. Steve on Expeditors bullish despite volume decline, and still fully staffed despite crisis
- 5. Alex Lennane on Being the current cargo hero won’t save Delta's 777s as the carrier cuts back