People / Nolan Andelin and Samuel McGuirk join senior team at Ontruck
Online road haulage platform Ontruck has appointed former Uber executive Nolan Andelin (pictured above, left) ...
News / "Consolidation and polarisation" on the cards for UK haulage industry as driver shortages continue
The UK’s haulage industry is likely to become far more concentrated in the hand of ...
News / OnTruck seeks to tackle annual £6.5bn extra road haulage costs
Road haulage is suffering from a lack of rate visibility, significant inefficiencies, and an inability ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.Air cargo: 'the madness has gone, it's the new normal – but what's next?'
- 3.Probe into Ukraine International after 'tragic loss of animal life on our flight'
- 4.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5.Market Insight: Toft start date revealed, new Maersk finance hire has 3PL baggage
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. email@example.com on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'