Oman Air Headlines
People / Massimo Roccasecca moves on from OAMC
Massimo Roccasecca, the well-connected cargo development director of Oman Airport Management Company (OAMC), has quit. In ...
People / Paul Gregorowitsch resigns as Oman Air chief executive
Chief executive of Oman Air, Paul Gregorowitsch has resigned following a three-year spell that saw the ...
Recommends / Cargolux cements deal with Oman Air for Muscat-India service
Cargolux has started its joint venture with Oman Air, through which the airlines will share ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them