News / Milestone for One Belt, One Road with success of China-Europe overland service
China’s One Belt, One Road (OBOR) project passed a milestone this week, when Ceva Logistics ...
News / Claims of a threat to subsidies casts a pall over booming Asia-Europe rail
Rail freight demand from China to Europe is going through the roof, and projections for ...
News / More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
Growing demand from automotive shippers has led Kuehne + Nagel to expand its Asia-Europe rail ...
Recommends / Kazakhstan to set up all-cargo airline
Kazakhstan, a country with its eye firmly on the logistics sector, is to set up ...
- 1.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 2.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – the 'brain drain' spreads to Toronto, with K+N & Flexport sniffing
- 1. Derrick on US retail supply chains may not cope with a bumper holiday season
- 2. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 3. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 4. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 5. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier