News / Unifeeder moves paper off the roads
Feeder and shortsea specialist carrier Unifeeder has struck a deal with Norwegian paper mill Ranheim ...
News / MPC picks up three more discounted boxships as the charter market heats up
Oslo-based containership owner MPC Container Ships has launched another raid on the former assets of ...
Recommends / Man overboard? A growing role for autonomous shipping
The tail-end of next year will bring the launch of the Yara Birkeland containership. As Mark ...
Recommends / World better to forget oil at $100 a barrel, says Norway
Oil prices are on the increase again, and pretty quickly too, leading some to wonder ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 3.Analysis: Kuehne versus Kuehne just as the Danes close in...
- 4.Astral drones wait on African runway for green light to take off
- 5.Flexport buys online container tracking specialist Crux Systems
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Shippers should open talks on container contracts now, says Drewry
- 2. Martyn Benson on Good news and cautious news for liners in the run-up to IMO 2020
- 3. Aaryav@pridel.com on Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4. Mike Wackett on Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but there's worse to come
- 5. Alex Lennane on Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but there's worse to come