Oslo Airport operator backs out of plan to build new seafood centre
Oslo Airport’s hopes for a new seafood centre are looking slim after airport operator Avinor backed out of a ...
New Hainan Airlines service offers Norway fish exports a quicker way to China
Chinese carrier Hainan Airlines is to operate direct flights between Oslo and Beijing as the ...
News / Unifeeder moves paper off the roads
Feeder and shortsea specialist carrier Unifeeder has struck a deal with Norwegian paper mill Ranheim ...
News / MPC picks up three more discounted boxships as the charter market heats up
Oslo-based containership owner MPC Container Ships has launched another raid on the former assets of ...
DHL doubles air freight capacity to Asia as demand grows for Norwegian salmon
DHL Global Forwarding is hoping to capitalise on rising demand for Norwegian seafood with the ...
Recommends / Man overboard? A growing role for autonomous shipping
The tail-end of next year will bring the launch of the Yara Birkeland containership. As Mark ...
Euro Container Line acquisition a cool move for Samskip
Icelandic shortsea carrier Samskip is set to expand its presence in the Norwegian market after ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 3. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 4. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'