Northern Ireland Headlines
Brexit News / Delays inevitable at UK ports, as inspection facilities won't be Brexit-ready
UK trade can expect a “painful” exit from the European Union as ports requiring physical ...
Recommends / Northern Ireland businesses call for extension to Brexit transition
Northern Ireland has become the first of UK region to put its foot down over ...
Brexit News / Northern Ireland forwarders plan relocation south of the border
Freight forwarders are beginning to withdraw operations from Northern Ireland amid increasing concern about the ...
Brexit News / 'No realistic chance' CDS will work for Northern Ireland shipments by 1 January
UK software supplier Agency Sector Management (ASM) has told HMRC it could not provide supporting ...
Brexit News / Cost of trading in Northern Ireland will soar, but shelves will be stocked
The cost of trading in Northern Ireland is set to soar, post-Brexit – but claims ...
News / UK government still not clear on post-Brexit border processes, says BIFA
The UK government must issue clearer and more accurate information on border processes following the ...
Recommends / Brexit will mean checks on goods crossing Irish Sea, government admits
Oh gawd. The Brexit mess rears its ugly head once more. According to this report ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode