New ventures Headlines
People / No Brexit fears as Robert Kukla launches drinks logistics operation in the UK
German freight forwarder Robert Kukla has shrugged off uncertainties about Brexit and launched a UK ...
News / CMA CGM and DP-DHL get behind the development of logistics start-ups
Several logistics start-ups have received a financial boost from French shipping line CMA CGM, which ...
News / Shippers welcome launch of new intra-Europe shortsea shipping line Viasea
A new Norwegian shortsea shipping line is set to launch this week when the first ...
Recommends / Trucking start-up Cargomatic wants to be shipping’s Uber
It seems as if half the world wants to be an Uber of some sort; ...
People / John Good Shipping launches air freight division headed by Ed Clarke
John Good Shipping, one of the UK’s oldest ship agencies and forwarding companies, has launched ...
Recommends / China's air authorities approves formation of AVIC Cargo Airlines
As China looks to fold its two national shipping lines into one, its commercial aviation ...
News / The future of cargo operations hangs in the air as 'new' Malaysia Airlines takes off
Malaysia Airlines has begun operations as a barely-changed new entity, (MAB), after being granted an ...
News / New cargo airlines ready for take-off as Chinese e-commerce firms start to fly
Retail and express companies in China are gearing up to take advantage of its rapidly ...
News / Djibouti books Iron Maiden frontman to manage its new cargo carrier
It’s rare that air cargo gets touched with stardust. But news comes that Iron Maiden ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 2. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 3. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you