News / Mexican shippers eye new markets to the south after new trade deals
Mexican shippers are seeing growth in alternative markets, following US trade policies that forwarders claim ...
News / Canada and US push for a new North America free-trade agreement
Agreements leading to a revised NAFTA regime could be in place by the end of ...
Recommends / Despite Nafta uncertainty, logistics investments continue
Logistics Trends and Insights is reporting that, in the face of NAFTA uncertainty, the market ...
News / Transborder SkyBridge $230m development can fly on US-Mexico trade growth
As development schemes go, the SkyBridge Arizona plan is ambitious, soaring as much on hopes ...
Recommends / How changes to NAFTA rules of origin could threaten supply chains
The US government has managed to organise a sit-down with its NAFTA partners, Canada and ...
Recommends / US exporters and truckers exhale as Trump threat to NAFTA eases
For all his fiery campaign rhetoric, it seems Donald Trump has backed down from his ...
Recommends / US strikes gentler tone on Nafta as talks countdown begins
It appears someone, somewhere, may have softened Donald Trump’s stance on the North American Free ...
Recommends / Mexican tariff’s future met with concerns
Two stories on the possible impact of making changes to NAFTA. Bloomberg has a great ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you