News / Mexican shippers eye new markets to the south after new trade deals
Mexican shippers are seeing growth in alternative markets, following US trade policies that forwarders claim ...
News / Canada and US push for a new North America free-trade agreement
Agreements leading to a revised NAFTA regime could be in place by the end of ...
Recommends / Despite Nafta uncertainty, logistics investments continue
Logistics Trends and Insights is reporting that, in the face of NAFTA uncertainty, the market ...
News / Transborder SkyBridge $230m development can fly on US-Mexico trade growth
As development schemes go, the SkyBridge Arizona plan is ambitious, soaring as much on hopes ...
Recommends / How changes to NAFTA rules of origin could threaten supply chains
The US government has managed to organise a sit-down with its NAFTA partners, Canada and ...
Recommends / US exporters and truckers exhale as Trump threat to NAFTA eases
For all his fiery campaign rhetoric, it seems Donald Trump has backed down from his ...
Recommends / US strikes gentler tone on Nafta as talks countdown begins
It appears someone, somewhere, may have softened Donald Trump’s stance on the North American Free ...
Recommends / Mexican tariff’s future met with concerns
Two stories on the possible impact of making changes to NAFTA. Bloomberg has a great ...
- 1.UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 3.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 4.Analysis: DSV Panalpina – I smell fear in the market as its model becomes the benchmark
- 5.Its 'winning strategy' delivers as Expeditors weathers 'challenging' market
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. email@example.com on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease