Recommends / India to probe alleged antitrust behaviour by Maersk and DP World at Mumbai
Reuters has unearthed the news that Maersk and DP World are being investigated for alleged ...
News / Mumbai supply chains still tangled after worst rain for a decade
Flood waters in Mumbai are reportedly receding, but delays plague the airport and sea terminals as ...
Recommends / DHL strengthens India's e-commerce sector with $74m investment
The vast majority of these funds are going into expanding its facilities at Delhi and ...
Recommends / Mumbai Airport sees cargo volumes take off on e-commerce business
Mumbai International Airport has opened a domestic cargo terminal to help the growing e-commerce business ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe