MOL Comfort Headlines
News / Fewer containers being lost at sea, says World Shipping Council
The debate about how many containers are lost overboard at sea was reopened today. Liner shipping ...
News / ClassNK calls for upgraded steel plate tolerance in mega-boxship construction
Japanese classification society ClassNK is claiming a “world-first” breakthrough finding in the required crack arrest toughness of ...
Comment / Pressure grows as time and circumstance put the squeeze on JIT supply chains
To a retailer, inventory is waste; but with the current bout of weather-delayed consignments, exacerbated ...
- 1.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 4.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 5.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 1. steve kinsell on Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 2. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 3. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 4. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings